Clothing donations from individuals, schools, offices and places of worship keep our clothing room stocked with seasonally appropriate items for children and adults. Bread for the City’s clients receive clothing Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 am – 2 pm at our Southeast Center.
Learn more about how to receive clothes.
Did You Know…
- Last year, we clothed 2,431 children and their families.
- Clients with upcoming job interviews or new jobs can receive professional clothing from our clothing room.
Ready to Donate?
Clothing is accepted at either center during normal business hours, Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm. Plus-sized items, men’s clothing, children’s books, and shopping bags are especially needed.
We ask that clothing items arrive:
* Appropriate for the current season
* Without holes, tears, excessive fading, or obvious wear
Additional detail is here.
Please note that we cannot accept the following:
* Computers, fax machines and printers
* Large household items
* Large exercise equipment
* Bundles of wire hangers